Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday! Thank goodness for that!


Today's find is about 'sleeping'... geez! I must be really feeling dead-tired, what with a very looong week of working long hours everyday...

Top 10 Excuses for Sleeping at Work

1.   Someone must’ve put decaf in the wrong pot.
2.  I was working smarter — not harder.
3.   Whew! I musta left the top off the liquid paper.
4.   Oh, I wasn’t sleeping! I was meditating on our mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm!
5.   I was testing the keyboard for drool-resistance.
6.   Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won’t wear off!
7.   I’m actually doing a “Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan” (SLEEP) I learned at that seminar you made me attend.
8.   I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Do you discriminate against people who practice Yoga?
9.   They told me at the blood bank this might happen.
10.   Geez, boss, I thought you were gone for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment