Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Living Sacrifice



Living Sacrifice 
by Chris Christian

Take my life a living sacrifice
Knowing it’s the least that I can do
Make my life a living sacrifice
Holy and acceptable to You

I looked upon my life
And realized at last
Within myself there’s nothing I can do
And yet here I stand to offer
All I am and give myself
Completely Lord to You

I cannot be content until I reach that plane
How little I have given up to You
Lord break down my will
Make my desires your own
I long to give my everything to You

1 comment:

  1. Have great personal attachment with this song... takes me back years ago, during a lowdown, confused period in my life, ahh memories, though so painful they may be to reminisce, still have to be thankful, for as we look back on them, we only realize we're able to pull through troubled moments, with God's will and blessings...

    ReplyDelete